1. The chicken breast. Chicken body parts this one is the best and low in calories. This is a healthy choice of meat for consumption. Chicken also contains selenium can reduce arthrititis.
2. Salmon. As we know, salmon contains omega 3 and antioxidants that are good for the body of nutrients. If you eat after exercise to eat the body will be energized back.
3. Bananas. Buh is a source of healthy carbohydrates. Carbohydrates are burned into energy the body after you consume it. Bananas also contain vitamins and minerals that are good for increasing endurance.
4. The fruit salad. You can make a fruit salad with a combination of orange and apple. Both these fruits contain antioxidants and suitable as a breakfast menu.
5. Vegetables. Vegetables contain lots of antioxidants, protein, and minerals. In addition, the vegetables are able to build muscle and boost immunity.
6. Almond. This is a healthy snack after exercise. Almonds contains many antioxidants and can lower cholesterol.