1. Create a narrative about yourself. In a job interview, you surely asked to medeskripsikan about yourself. Here, you are advised to explain your experience that has been done. One more thing that is important is that you jga should mention what you can do from your experience to a new job.
2. Create a pause in the conversation. This is important so you have time to think. To the gap of communication with your prospective boss is definitely more colorful. In addition, make a pause in answering questions also give control of the communication.
3. Do not be too serious. You need to know if a job interview is not unidirectional but bidirectional communication. You have the right to express your thoughts.
4. Take control of your mind. Often in a job interview prospective employer will test your leadership and communication. Sometimes the questions are given cinderung trivial and trapping, so you have to control your ikiran.
5. Do not read your CV. You can not read your CV during the interview kerja.Yang you need to do describe in detail about the achievements you've ever achieved in previous jobs.